The Crested Butte Wildflower Festival is Calling All Artists!
Wildflower Artists-we need you! The Crested Butte Wildflower Festival wants to see you work your magic! The rules are as follows:
- Submissions will be accepted June 1st – September 9th.
- You must include with your name, address, phone, and email with your submission.
- Two submissions allowed per artist.
- We will only accept vertical, digital images. Acceptable file formats are jpg or tiff. Please limit file transfer to 5MB in a single email (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please use a file transfer such as ‘We Transfer’ for anything larger than 5MB.
- Artwork must be able to be enlarged to 16″x20″ and 18″x24″ and hold a minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- Photographers must be able to say when and where the photo was taken.
- Artwork must have recognizable native wildflower(s) found in this region.
- Submissions should not look too similar to posters from previous years.
- Please do not incorporate any text (such as Crested Butte Wildflower Festival), people, or animals into your artwork.
- Winning artists must wait 3 year before submitting again.
- The Festival seeks a fresh, new image. Artwork CANNOT have been sold or published previously.
- The Crested Butte Wildflower Festival has exclusive use of the image for 1 year.
Winning artist receives exposure to thousands of individuals and hundred of businesses/organizations. Artist also becomes part of the Crested Butte Wildflower Festival legacy. Additional compensation: $1,000 and 25 free posters.
For questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call (970)349-2571. Thank you!